Friday, November 26, 2010

Poor lonely blog

I'm the first to admit, I'm not good at regular updates. This month sort of got away from me--between NaNo, the sudden start of final tests and projects, and finally getting a job I didn't have much time or energy left for blogging.

The job is in a kitchen, chopping veggies from 6-11 in the morning. Not exciting, but also not strenuous in a way that makes me unable to brain, which is good since I have massive homework this month. Unfortunately I do have to go to bed at nine in order to function, since I really don't do well on little sleep. Also, I think chopping has aggravated some arm problems I started having last year--that, combined with the writing I do for school and the attempt at NaNo (I officially decided to quit today, after an entire afternoon of tingly shooting pain in my wrist and hand). So until that improves, computer stuff is going to be kind of limited to basics. Boo.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you. And your little blog, too. :)

    Huzzah for having a job. They also serve who only stand and chop. Poor arm. :(

    ~ Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diana. Hopefully I will be around more mid December when my semester ends.

    ReplyDelete