Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stats

I'm endlessly fascinated by my blog stats. Not really surprising, since I'm kind of self involved and all, but I really can't get enough of looking at my stats page.

Over the life of this blog (which is what, six months? I think I started in May? June? I don't know. Not very long) I've gotten three hundred and something pageviews. Not very many--not really surprising, I am hardly an Internet Giant. But, the international composition of those pageviews is really interesting (to me. Sorry, everyone else)

See!
United States 290--no real surprise. Hey there Americans!
Brazil 12--Hi Brazil! I don't know any of you! Wow!
Canada 6--I may know some of you.
Denmark 6--Pretty sure I don't know anyone here. Hello!
United Kingdom 6
Russia 3--huh. Hi Russia!
China  2--I really don't know anyone from China
Germany 2--Guten Tag, Deutschland! Wie geht's?
India  2--This is new today. Hello, India!
Norway  2--I do know some Norwegians. I don't know if they read this blog.

For some reason, the last bit of that sentence didn't show up when I first posted this. So if you are reading this late, congratulations! You get the extra special full sentence edition!

The other stat that I like? The one that shows the Google searches that lead them to me. Mostly it's either my name or the blog title, but "see jane fly" and "Tyler Colvin video" also apparently lead to me.
My life is so interesting, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment