Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Future Time

In three days I will be unemployed. No more grant money, no more job. I knew it was coming, but it still makes me very, very nervous.
In five days I will be moving to an old new town. I went to college there, but now I'll just be living. Scary, but I have a wonderful fiance on my team, so it should be OK.
In just over two months I will be married. I am excited, and terrified, and dismayed at how huge the plans have gotten.
In not quite four months I will start grad school, start work on a degree that will hopefully let me settle into a career I actually enjoy. Novel idea.
I hope the time until I find a new job can be measured in days or weeks, not months.
I hope the weather is nice in August.
I hope these last three days go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment